Latest Lutron Electronics Co., Inc. Patents:
The rear views form no part of the design and are omitted. The portions of the drawings appearing in broken line are for environment only and do not form a part of the design.
We claim the ornamental design for a dimmer switch, as shown and described.
U.S. Patent Documents
|D436930||January 30, 2001||Butler|
|D471880||March 18, 2003||Mayo et al.|
|D472527||April 1, 2003||Mayo et al.|
|D477290||July 15, 2003||Mayo et al.|
|D477573||July 22, 2003||Mayo et al.|
|D477578||July 22, 2003||Mayo et al.|
|D478554||August 19, 2003||Mayo et al.|
|D479206||September 2, 2003||Mayo et al.|
|D479207||September 2, 2003||Mayo et al.|
|D526969||August 22, 2006||Spira|
|D534872||January 9, 2007||Spira|
|D538759||March 20, 2007||Spira et al.|
|D541742||May 1, 2007||Mayo et al.|
|D542742||May 15, 2007||Spira|
|D543511||May 29, 2007||Altonen et al.|
|D546771||July 17, 2007||Spira et al.|
|D547735||July 31, 2007||Altonen et al.|
- U.S. Appl. No. 29/267,915, filed Oct. 25, 2006, Mace et al.
- U.S. Appl. No. 29/267,916, filed Oct. 25, 2006, Ochs et al.
- U.S. Appl. No. 29/278,494, filed Mar. 30, 2007, Mace et al.
- U.S. Appl. No. 29/278,543, filed Apr. 2, 2007, Hewson et al.
- Lutron Electronics Co., Inc., Switching Systems Technical Guide, Aug. 2004, pp. front cover, 51, rear cover.