Latest Sidel Participations Patents:
- Container with a reinforced base and method for manufacturing such a container
- Method for controlling a materials handling installation with securing of means of access for maintenance
- Molding unit for containers, equipped with a boxing device having an added sleeve
- Mould base provided with decompression channels opening on to a peripheral upper face
- Molding unit for containers, equipped with fluid and pneumatic circuits coming out on an upper surface
The broken lines shown in the drawings are for illustrative purposes only and form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a bottle, as shown and described.
Filed: Dec 29, 2006
Date of Patent: Jul 1, 2008
Assignee: Sidel Participations (Octeville sur Mer)
Inventor: Laurent Lepoitevin (Le Havre Cedex)
Primary Examiner: Ian Simmons
Assistant Examiner: Dana L Sipos
Attorney: Marshall, Gerstein & Borun LLP
Application Number: 29/270,715