Storage device enclosure
Latest Dell Products L.P. Patents:
- DIRECT DATA BUS BETWEEN MODULAR DEVICES
- CLOUD-BASED REMOTE MANAGEMENT INTERFACE
- AUTO TRANSFORMATION OF NETWORK DATA MODELS USING NEURAL MACHINE TRANSLATION
- MAPPING OF RAID-CLI REQUESTS TO VSAN COMMANDS BY AN OUT-OF-BAND MANAGEMENT PLATFORM USING NLP
- RECOMMENDATION ENGINE FOR APPLICATION PROGRAMMING INTERFACE (API) IN A MULTI-CLOUD ENVIRONMENT
The present invention relates in general to an ornamental design of storage device enclosure as set forth in the following specification and figures wherein broken lines are shown for illustrative purposes only and form no part of the claimed design.
The portions of the storage device enclosure shown in broken lines form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a storage device enclosure, as shown and described.
|D358141||May 9, 1995||Pecone et al.|
|D406575||March 9, 1999||Michael et al.|
|D408374||April 20, 1999||Tsai|
|D422573||April 11, 2000||Takano et al.|
|D429244||August 8, 2000||Hu|
|6147859||November 14, 2000||Abboud|
|D436959||January 30, 2001||Reynolds et al.|
|D445791||July 31, 2001||Ito et al.|
|D473562||April 22, 2003||Russell|
|D483767||December 16, 2003||Green et al.|
|D492267||June 29, 2004||Kawajiri et al.|
|D493453||July 27, 2004||Milan|
|6813151||November 2, 2004||Vane|
|D519999||May 2, 2006||Hamer et al.|
|D531176||October 31, 2006||Ng et al.|
|D539290||March 27, 2007||Zhu et al.|
|D539291||March 27, 2007||Li et al.|
|D556747||December 4, 2007||Wang|
|D573987||July 29, 2008||Dearborn et al.|
- “PowerVaultT RD1000—the Removable Hard Drive by Dell that makes Data Backup and Restoring Faster”, dated Nov. 21, 2006; www.techshout.com.
- Dell Powervault RD1000 Specsheet, dated Nov. 2006; www.dell.com.
Filed: Aug 23, 2007
Date of Patent: Jan 13, 2009
Assignee: Dell Products L.P. (Round Rock, TX)
Inventors: Timothy Dearborn (Lakeway, TX), Scott Lauffer (Austin, TX), Richard Crisp (Austin, TX)
Primary Examiner: Cathron C Brooks
Assistant Examiner: Deanna Fluegeman
Attorney: Hamilton & Terrile, LLP
Application Number: 29/283,764