Latest Thermo King Corporation Patents:
- System and method for managing power and efficiently sourcing a variable voltage for a transport climate control system
- DC to DC converter sourcing variable DC link voltage
- Multi-source power management for a transport refrigeration system
- Method and system for adaptive power engine control
- Methods and systems for preventing premature compressor failure from improper operation
The broken lines illustrate portions of the design that form no part of the claim.
We claim the ornamental design for a user interface, as shown and described in FIGS. 1–6.
|D375908||November 26, 1996||Schumaker et al.|
|D394017||May 5, 1998||Liao et al.|
|D556062||November 27, 2007||Boudewyns et al.|
|7417205||August 26, 2008||Faries et al.|
|20020158058||October 31, 2002||Faries et al.|
|20070163748||July 19, 2007||Rasmussen et al.|
- Thermo King Spectrum User Interface (see Exhibit A), in public use prior to Aug. 1, 2007, 1 page.
- Thermo King SmartReefer2 User Interface (see Exhibit B), in public use prior to Aug. 1, 2007, 1 page.
- Thermo King Thermoguard User Interface (see Exhibit C), in public use prior to Aug. 1, 2007, 1 page.
Filed: Aug 1, 2008
Date of Patent: Mar 10, 2009
Assignee: Thermo King Corporation (Minneapolis, MN)
Inventors: Bradley K. Lohrding (Edina, MN), William Maude-Roxby (Galway), Leslie D. Rustad (Burnsville, MN), Thomas A. Flanagan (Bloomington, MN)
Primary Examiner: T. Chase Nelson
Assistant Examiner: Ania K Dworzecka
Attorney: Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
Application Number: 29/322,336