Patterned clothing article
Latest GSM (Operations) Pty Ltd Patents:
The dash-dash-dash lines shown in the drawings illustrate environment or structure and are for illustrative purposes only and form no part of the claimed design.
The dot-dot-dash lines shown in the drawings are representative of stitching and are for illustrative purposes only and form no part of the claimed design.
The dotted lines shown in the drawings illustrate a wave pattern and surrounding border and are for illustrative purposes only and form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a patterned clothing article, as shown and described.
|D291716||September 1, 1987||Wolfe|
|D297786||September 27, 1988||Braungardt|
|D382386||August 19, 1997||Malone|
|D395537||June 30, 1998||Vitches|
|D408964||May 4, 1999||Hernandez|
|D409036||May 4, 1999||Bear|
|D424280||May 9, 2000||Fujii et al.|
|6145132||November 14, 2000||Towner|
|D448091||September 18, 2001||Eveleth|
|D483549||December 16, 2003||Caldwell|
|D484297||December 30, 2003||Conover-Wise|
|D487609||March 23, 2004||Cruz|
|D525765||August 1, 2006||Arensdorf|
|D531540||November 7, 2006||Warner|
|D545529||July 3, 2007||Helbing et al.|
|D545530||July 3, 2007||Helbing et al.|
|D581128||November 25, 2008||Blumenfeld|
|20070245463||October 25, 2007||Kang|
- Campi, U.S. Appl. No. 29/287,239, filed Jul. 12, 2007.
- Hennings, U.S. Appl. No. 29/287,240, filed Jul. 12, 2007.
- Campi, U.S. Appl. No. 29/287,238, filed Jul. 12, 2007.
- Hennings, U.S. Appl. No. 29/287,241, filed Jul. 12, 2007.
- http://www.80stees.com/images/extraLarge/PEAN022—LG1.jpg, Jun. 22, 2008, 1 page, showing example of t-shirt worn by Charlie Brown, a character in the “Peanuts” comic strip, date unknown, but published more than one year before the filing date of the present application.
Filed: Jul 16, 2008
Date of Patent: Nov 3, 2009
Assignee: GSM (Operations) Pty Ltd (Burleigh Heads, Queensland)
Inventors: Aaron Hennings (Irvine, CA), Beau Campi (Burleigh Heads)
Primary Examiner: Ian Simmons
Assistant Examiner: Anna J Burmeister
Attorney: Nixon & Vanderhye P.C.
Application Number: 29/309,268