Latest Airbus SAS Patents:
- Device and method for the automatic calculation of a TCG curve
- Bag With Coloured Sheet For Repairing Composite Panels, And Colouration And Repair Method
- Safeguarding arrangement
- Machinery system intended for the manipulation of at least one upper module and/or at least one lower module
- Nacelle of a turbojet engine comprising an outer thrust-reversing door
Throughout the Figures, the dashed broken lines represent environmental matter and/or unclaimed portions of the aircraft furniture and form no part of the claimed design. The dash-dot broken lines represent the boundary between claimed and unclaimed areas and form no part of the claimed design.
Unshaded portions of the article and portions of the article not shown in the drawings, form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for aircraft furniture, as shown and described
|D304263||October 31, 1989||Mull|
|D450651||November 20, 2001||Walterscheid et al.|
|D453138||January 29, 2002||Walterscheid et al.|
|6422440||July 23, 2002||Stone|
|D478102||August 5, 2003||Utsugi|
|D478860||August 26, 2003||Young|
|D484843||January 6, 2004||Wyszogrod|
- U.S. Appl. No. 29/281,139. Title: Aircraft Lighting Effect, filed Jun. 15, 2007.
- U.S. Appl. No. 29/281,143. Title: Aircraft Ceiling, filed Jun. 15, 2007.
- U.S. Appl. No. 29/281,141. Title: Aircraft Module, filed Jun. 15, 2007.
- U.S. Appl. No. 29/281,145. Title: Aircraft Seat, filed Jun. 15, 2007.
Filed: Jun 15, 2007
Date of Patent: Mar 9, 2010
Assignee: Airbus SAS (Blagnac Cedex)
Inventors: Bruno Saint-Jalmes (Toulouse), Jason Zaneboni (Blagnac), Bernard Rumeau (Cornebarrieu)
Primary Examiner: Ian Simmons
Assistant Examiner: Dana L Sipos
Attorney: Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP
Application Number: 29/281,157