Latest FCI Americas Technology LLC Patents:
This application is related by subject matter to U.S. Design patent No. D616,827 issued Jun. 1, 2010.
The broken line portion of the figure drawings is included to show unclaimed subject matter only and forms no part of the claimed design.
In a preferred embodiment, the nature of this product is an electrical connector in the form of an electrical connector housing configured for retaining a plurality of electrical contacts.
The ornamental design for an electrical connector, as shown and described.
|5059142||October 22, 1991||Ohta et al.|
|D418817||January 11, 2000||Wu|
|6126475||October 3, 2000||Matsuura et al.|
|6431886||August 13, 2002||Ramey et al.|
|D465204||November 5, 2002||Shi et al.|
|D465765||November 19, 2002||Zhang et al.|
|D465769||November 19, 2002||Zhang et al.|
|D466084||November 26, 2002||Zhang et al.|
|6716045||April 6, 2004||Meredith|
|D499381||December 7, 2004||Hu et al.|
|D517487||March 21, 2006||Riku|
|D517992||March 28, 2006||Riku|
- AMP-HDI Hybrid Connectors, Product Line Information for AMP-HDI Hybrid Connectors and Contacts, Tyco Electronics, 2006, 3 pages.
- Drawing of Electrical Connector With Dimensional Information Redacted, dated 2004: sheets 1-2.
- Drawing of Electrical Connector With Dimensional Information Redacted, dated 2004: sheets 1-4.
- Engineer Drawings, 7.2 Guide Module, Right Angle, Aug. 3, 2004, 2 pages.
- Guidance Hardware and Applications, Product Line Information for Accessories (AMP-HDI and TBC), Tyco Electronics, 2006, 2 pages.
- Keying Hardware and Applications, Product Line Information for Accessories (AMP-HDI-and TBC), Tyco Electronics, 2006, I page.
- Power Hardware and Applications (for Three and Four-Row Connectors Only), Product Line Information for Accessories (AMP-HDI and TBC), Tyco Electronics, 2006, 2 pages.
- Redacted Inspection Prints SK10045368, Low Profile Guide Pin, 2004, 2 pages.
- Redacted Inspection Prints SK10045588, Right Angle Guide Pin, 2004, 4 pages.
- Universal Power Module, Product Line Information for Universal Power Module (for use with Z-Pack 2mm HM, Z-Pack HS3, Z-Pack HM Zd and Multi GIG RT2J), 2006, 2 pages.
Filed: Sep 27, 2010
Date of Patent: Apr 26, 2011
Assignee: FCI Americas Technology LLC (Carson City, NV)
Inventors: Hung Viet Ngo (Harrisburg, PA), John David Dodds (Harrisburg, PA)
Primary Examiner: Daniel D Bui
Attorney: Woodcock Washburn LLP
Application Number: 29/375,748