Latest Bridgestone Corporation Patents:
- Hydroxyaryl functionalized polymers
- Processes for recovering rubber from aged briquettes
- Terminal-functionalized polymer, rubber composition containing same and related processes
- SIDE REINFORCEMENT RUBBER COMPOSITION FOR RUN-FLAT TIRE, SIDE REINFORCEMENT RUBBER FOR RUN-FLAT TIRE, AND RUN-FLAT TIRE
Broken lines are used to show environmental structure only, and form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for an automobile tire, as shown and described.
|D347818||June 14, 1994||Loser et al.|
|D384608||October 7, 1997||Schuster|
|D503921||April 12, 2005||Yamaura|
|D505387||May 24, 2005||Nonaka|
|D507520||July 19, 2005||Oyama|
|D537032||February 20, 2007||Lebreton|
|D604232||November 17, 2009||Gannon et al.|
- Russian Office Action in counterpart Russian Application No. 2009501547 (3 pages).
- U.S. Appl. No. 29/338,093, Takaaki Kojima, filed Jun. 4, 2009.