Product package for disposable diapers or wipes
Latest The Procter & Gamble Company Patents:
- Packaged personal cleansing product
- Automatic dishwashing detergent composition
- Method of achieving improved volume and combability using an anti-dandruff personal care composition comprising a pre-emulsified formulation
- Skin cleansing compositions comprising color stable abrasive particles
- Microfluidic cartridge and microfluidic delivery device comprising the same
The patent or application file contains at least one drawing executed in color. Copies of this patent or patent application publication with color drawing(s) will be provided by the Office upon request and payment of the necessary fee.
The claim is directed to the solid rectangular shapes with color descriptions, solid square shapes and solid lines. The broken lines represent unclaimed environmental subject matter.
The ornamental design for product package for disposable diapers or wipes, as shown and described.
|D66339||December 1924||Vandergaw et al.|
|D66342||December 1924||Vandergaw et al.|
|D66520||January 1925||Vandergaw et al.|
|D428335||July 18, 2000||Toyota et al.|
|D460177||July 9, 2002||Endo|
|D498363||November 16, 2004||Reynolds|
|D544960||June 19, 2007||Schroer, Jr.|
|D551968||October 2, 2007||Kleinsmith|
|D552984||October 16, 2007||Baron|
|D560070||January 22, 2008||Fujimoto et al.|
|20090242619||October 1, 2009||Blomberg|
- Photographs of Products Purchased at Target on Mar. 11, 2009.
Filed: Apr 14, 2009
Date of Patent: Aug 16, 2011
Assignee: The Procter & Gamble Company (Cincinnati, OH)
Inventors: Jennifer Lynn Lowery (Blue Ash, OH), Kevin Michael Sams (San Francisco, CA), Danielle Lee Abel (Cincinnati, OH), Shanyn Krista Brady (Cincinnati, OH), Aldredo de Jesús Hidalgo (Cincinnati, OH), Paul Patrick Landers (Cincinnati, OH), Brenda Marie Mahan (Liberty Township, OH), Douglas John Whittle (Independence, KY)
Primary Examiner: Karen S Acker
Attorney: Andrew A Paul
Application Number: 29/314,617