Latest Apple Patents:
- Reducing ping-pong when observing mixed serving cell types
- Battery charging system and mobile and accessory devices
- Cold worked metal housing for a portable electronic device
- Content management system using sources of experience data and modules for quantification and visualization
- Low profile packaging and assembly of a power conversion system in modular form
The broken lines showing portions of the case are for the purposes of illustrating environment and form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a case, as shown and described.
Filed: Apr 24, 2012
Date of Patent: Nov 13, 2012
Assignee: Apple Inc. (Cupertino, CA)
Inventors: Jody Akana (San Francisco, CA), Bartley K. Andre (Menlo Park, CA), Jeremy Bataillou (San Francisco, CA), Daniel J. Coster (San Francisco, CA), Daniele De Iuliis (San Francisco, CA), Evans Hankey (San Francisco, CA), Richard P. Howarth (San Francisco, CA), Jonathan P. Ive (San Francisco, CA), Duncan Robert Kerr (San Francisco, CA), Shin Nishibori (Kailua, HI), Matthew Dean Rohrbach (San Francisco, CA), Peter Russell-Clarke (San Francisco, CA), Christopher J. Stringer (Woodside, CA), Eugene Antony Whang (San Francisco, CA), Rico Zorkendorfer (San Francisco, CA)
Primary Examiner: Holly Baynham
Attorney: Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox PLLC
Application Number: 29/419,029