Handheld laser wind velocimeter
Latest BlueScout Technologies, Inc. Patents:
- SYSTEM AND METHOD OF IN SITU WIND TURBINE BLADE MONITORING
- INDEPENDENT BLADE PITCH CONTROL
- WIND AND POWER FORECASTING USING LIDAR DISTANCEWIND SENSOR
- HIGH DENSITY WIND VELOCITY DATA COLLECTION FOR WIND TURBINE
- Using remotely detected wind velocities to enhance understanding of an impending or occurring event
The dashed broken lines in the Figures are included for the purpose of illustrating portions of the handheld laser wind velocimeter that form no part of the claimed design and are expressly disclaimed.
The ornamental design for a handheld laser wind velocimeter, as shown and described.
Filed: Feb 28, 2012
Date of Patent: Mar 12, 2013
Assignee: BlueScout Technologies, Inc. (Chanitlly, VA)
Inventors: Edgar Dede (Manassas, VA), Patrick Mainville (Montréal), Richard Paré (Boucherville), Benoit Orban (Saint-Lambert), Francois Gaucher (Montréal), Catherine Turgy (Montréal)
Primary Examiner: Antoine D Davis
Application Number: 29/414,459