Portable information terminal
Latest Semiconductor Energy Laboratory Co., Ltd. Patents:
- Display Device, Display Module, Electronic Device, and Manufacturing Method of Display Device
- Display device
- Semiconductor device and manufacturing method thereof
- Semiconductor device and method for manufacturing the same
- Light-emitting element, light-emitting device, electronic device, and lighting device
The broken lines in the figures show portions of the portable information terminal which form no part of the claimed design.
The portable information terminal can function as a computer, a media reproducing device (e.g., a music player, a movie player, or a game player), a media storage device, a communication device (e.g., a portable telephone), or the like, for example. The portable information terminal is wearable on an arm, a leg, or the like.
I claim, the ornamental design for a portable information terminal, as shown and described.
U.S. Patent Documents
|D294228||February 16, 1988||Palazzo|
|5418760||May 23, 1995||Kawashima et al.|
|D414435||September 28, 1999||Nahon|
|D473128||April 15, 2003||Costa|
|D495611||September 7, 2004||Jørgensen|
|D503895||April 12, 2005||Black|
|D568768||May 13, 2008||Tang|
|D569577||May 27, 2008||Barker|
|D576501||September 9, 2008||Tang|
|D589374||March 31, 2009||Tang|
|D600570||September 22, 2009||Zinder|
|D621726||August 17, 2010||Lattmann|
|D633399||March 1, 2011||Zinder|
|D703069||April 22, 2014||Adams et al.|
|D716005||October 21, 2014||McNay|
|D722894||February 24, 2015||Vondle et al.|
|D725068||March 24, 2015||Cho et al.|
|20060202618||September 14, 2006||Ishii et al.|
|20100029327||February 4, 2010||Jee|
|20110187681||August 4, 2011||Kim et al.|
|20150022957||January 22, 2015||Hiroki et al.|
|20150098309||April 9, 2015||Adams et al.|
Foreign Patent Documents
- The Straits Times Asia Report. Coming Up This Year: Exttremely Smart Watches and Wearable TV. Jan. 4, 2014 [online], [site visited Jun. 15, 2015]. Available from Internet, <URL:http://www.stasiareport.com/supplements/saturday-special-report/story/coming-year-extremely-smart-watches-and-wearable-tv-201401>.
- Daily Mail. The Curved Display That Could Turn Your Entire Phone Into a Screen. Nov. 4, 2013 [online], [site visited Jun. 15, 2015]. Available from Internet, <URL:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2487267/The-curved-display-turn-ENTIRE-PHONE-screen.html>.
- Taiwanese Office Action (Application No. 103300176) Dated Jun. 19, 2014.
- Fujita, “Portable Information Terminal”, U.S. Appl. No. 29/478,768, filed Jan. 8, 2014, Specification, Drawings and Filing Receipt.
- Fujita, “Portable Information Terminal”, U.S. Appl. No. 29/478,728, filed Jan. 8, 2014, Specification, Drawings and Filing Receipt.