Latest Indiana University Research and Technology Corporation Patents:
- MATERIALS AND METHODS FOR SUPPRESSING AND/OR TREATING BONE RELATED DISEASES AND SYMPTOMS
- Hands-free vibraphone modulator
- Method for characterizing polysaccharides
- Materials and methods for controlling vasculogenesis from endothelial colony forming cells
- Lactone-based probes and methods of use thereof
The broken lines appearing in the several views form no part of the claimed design. Unclaimed subject matter is shown in broken lines for the purpose of illustrating the environment in which the article embodying the design may be used.
A right side elevation view, a left side elevation view, and a back elevation view of the light covering are not shown, it being understood that such views are substantially identical to the front elevation view of
The ornamental design for a light covering, as shown and described.
Filed: Jan 16, 2017
Date of Patent: Aug 7, 2018
Assignee: Indiana University Research and Technology Corporation (Indianapolis, IN)
Inventor: Jiangmei Wu (Bloomington, IN)
Primary Examiner: Brian N. Vinson
Application Number: 29/591,061