Machine for measuring surface shape and surface roughness
Latest MITUTOYO CORPORATION Patents:
- Lens-measuring machine and lens-measurement method
- Moving speed control method of optical element switching device
- Power transfer configuration for supplying power to a detachable probe for a coordinate measurement machine
- Robot system with end tool metrology position coordinates determination system
- Hardness tester and program
The broken lines depict unclaimed parts of the machine, and thus form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a machine for measuring surface shape and surface roughness, as shown and described.
|7036237||May 2, 2006||Ogura|
- May 22, 2018 Decision to Grant issued in Japanese Design Application No. 2017-026100.
- Surftest SJ-500/SV-2100. Surface Roughness Measuring System. Mitutoyo America Corporation. Aurora, IL. Mar. 2009.
- Surftest SV-600. Series 178 Surface Roughness Testing System. Mitutoyo Corporation. Catalog No. US4127-178 (4). Apr. 30, 1998.
Filed: Dec 6, 2017
Date of Patent: Feb 19, 2019
Assignee: MITUTOYO CORPORATION (Kanagawa)
Inventors: Futoshi Doi (Kure), Toshihiko Kajihara (Kure), Yu Sugai (Hadano), Shigeru Ohtani (Kawasaki), Shigemitsu Aoki (Tokyo)
Primary Examiner: Antoine Duval Davis
Application Number: 29/628,645