Latest General Electric Patents:
- Wireless sensor and monitored patient association system and method
- Electrical power systems having reactive power and harmonic support components
- Connection assembly for mounting engine and engine mounting system comprising the same
- Turbomachine rotor blade with an airfoil having a variable elliptical trailing edge
- Hardware system for active RFID identification and location tracking
The broken line portion of the figure drawings is included to show unclaimed subject matter only and forms no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for an electronics enclosure, as shown and described.
Filed: Aug 23, 2017
Date of Patent: Mar 26, 2019
Assignee: GE Global Sourcing LLC (Norwalk, CT)
Inventors: Andrew Louis Krivonak (Erie, PA), Theodore Clark Brown (Ripley, NY), Shreenath Shekar Perlaguri (Bangalore), Rajendra Yammanuru (Bangalore), Michael Jay Grutkowski (Erie, PA), Arunpandi Radhakrishnan (Puliyampatti)
Primary Examiner: Freda S Nunn
Application Number: 29/614,800