Latest Hewlett Packard Patents:
- Rotatable scanner image sensors within sealed enclosures
- Determining that a client device presents in a site using frequent client mobility patterns
- Tray orientation and print size selection for printing
- Forming microstructures in 3D printing by fusing and sintering using a fusing agent
- System and methods for supporting multiple management interfaces using a network analytics engine of a network switch
The broken lines formed by dashes show unclaimed subject matter and form no part of the claimed design.
We claim the ornamental design for a workstation, as shown and described.
Filed: Oct 25, 2017
Date of Patent: Apr 9, 2019
Assignee: Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. (Houston, TX)
Inventors: David Quijano (Houston, TX), Tom J. Searby (Houston, TX), Jack Godfrey Wood (London), Harc Lee (London), Marcus Hoggarth (London)
Primary Examiner: Freda S Nunn
Application Number: 29/623,563