Latest Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation Patents:
- Flow-type ion selective electrode, electrolyte concentration measuring device using the same, and biochemical automatic analyzer
- Analysis Device
- ELECTRON BEAM DEVICE AND IMAGE PROCESSING METHOD
- Charged particle beam apparatus and control method thereof
- Pattern Measurement Device and Pattern Measurement Method
This application contains subject matter related to the following co-pending U.S. design patent application:
Application Ser. No. 29/615,613, filed herewith and entitled “Light Shielding Cover of a Clinical Analyzer”.
The broken lines illustrate portions of the clinical analyzer that form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a clinical analyzer, as shown and described.
|D474416||May 13, 2003||Oonuma|
|D681226||April 30, 2013||Oonuma|
|D715425||October 14, 2014||Oonuma et al.|
|D715426||October 14, 2014||Oonuma et al.|
|D715455||October 14, 2014||Oonuma|
|D715456||October 14, 2014||Oonuma et al.|
|D721822||January 27, 2015||Oonuma|
|D722178||February 3, 2015||Oonuma|
|D722179||February 3, 2015||Oonuma|
|D736402||August 11, 2015||Gutmann|
|D740956||October 13, 2015||Oonuma|
|D740957||October 13, 2015||Oonuma|
|D821607||June 26, 2018||Kurz-Ottenwaelder|
- Masuda et al., Design U.S. Appl. No. 29/615,613, filed Aug. 30, 2017.
Filed: Aug 30, 2017
Date of Patent: May 21, 2019
Assignee: Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation (Tokyo)
Inventors: Ai Masuda (Tokyo), Hiroyuki Noda (Tokyo), Mitsuru Oonuma (Tokyo), Keiko Yoshikawa (Tokyo), Masahiko Iijima (Tokyo)
Primary Examiner: Anhdao Doan
Application Number: 29/615,612