Electric power transmission line support tower
Latest BOLD TRANSMISSION, LLC Patents:
The broken lines in the drawing figures are provided only to indicate the environment in which the design is associated, and form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for an electric power transmission line support tower, as shown and described.
|3002043||September 1961||Jenner et al.|
|D211177||May 1968||Elmshurst, III|
|D211995||August 1968||Elmshurst, III|
|3571991||March 1971||Doocy et al.|
|D242765||December 21, 1976||Patrick|
|4219742||August 26, 1980||Ponder|
|4458102||July 3, 1984||White|
|D369785||May 14, 1996||Cote|
|D381096||July 15, 1997||Tallon|
|D387881||December 16, 1997||Tallon|
|D402379||December 8, 1998||Mimram|
|D610087||February 16, 2010||Johnson|
|D613686||April 13, 2010||Mueller et al.|
|8122647||February 28, 2012||Lee et al.|
|D688624||August 27, 2013||Fulk et al.|
|D688625||August 27, 2013||Fulk et al.|
|8905364||December 9, 2014||Crary, II|
|8952251||February 10, 2015||Fulk et al.|
|20100064598||March 18, 2010||Lee et al.|
|20130284512||October 31, 2013||Fulk|
- Alexandrov, G.N. et al., Overhead Line Designing in View of Environmental Constraints, Compact Overhead Lines, CIGRE, 1998.
- Boos, K.V. et al., Experiences Gained in the Operation of Multiple Circuit High Voltage Overhead Lines of Compact Design, CIGRE, International Conference on Large High Voltage Electric Systems, Aug. 27-Sep. 4, 1986.
- Brierley, R.H. et al., Compact Right-of-Ways With Multi-Voltage Towers, IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, Oct. 1991, pp. 1682-1689, vol. 6, No. 4.
- Buckner, W.F., The Electricity Supply Industry and its Impact on Transmission Line Technology—Economical Aspects, CIGRE, 2002.
- Bystrup, A Showcase of Six Shortlisted Designs, Pylon Design Competition.
- Chartier, V. et al., Transmission Lines Above 700 kV, EPRI AC Transmission Line Reference Book—200kV and Above, Third Edition, Chapter 15.
- Clerici, A., AC and/or DC Substantial Power Upgrading of Existing OHTL Corridors, pp. 220-225, Italy.
- Barbarito, M. et al., Compact Versus Conventional EHV Lines: Technical and Economical Comparisons, CIGRE, International Conference on Large High Voltage Electric Systems, Aug. 29-Sep. 6, 1984.
- Dahab, A.A. et al., Comparison of Magnetic-Field Distribution of Noncompact and Compact Parallel Transmission-Line Configurations, IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, Jul. 2005, pp. 2114-2118, vol. 20, No. 3.
- D'Ajello, L. et al., Quantitative Evaluation of the Visual Impact of Overhead Lines, CIGRE, 1996, Italy.
- De La Rosa, R. et al., Contributions to Lightning Research for Transmission Line Compaction, IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, Apr. 1988, pp. 716-723, vol. 3, No. 2.
- Douglas, D. et al., Voltage Upgrading of Existing Transmission Lines, EPRI AC Transmission Line Reference Book-200 kV and Above, Third Edition, Chapter 14.
- Egger, H. et al., Experience with a 380 kV “Camouflage Line”, CIGRE, 1998, Austria.
- Ellert, F. et al., EHV-UHV Transmission Systems, Transmission Line Reference Book 345 kV and Above, Chapter 2.
- Fernandes, J.H.M. et al., 500 kV Compact Line of Eletronorte Brazil-Conception, Electrical and Mechanical Design, CIGRE, Aug. 26-Sep. 1, 1990, Brazil.
- Heidari, G. et al., Effect of Land Price on Transmission Line Design, CIGRE, 2002.
- Jonsson, U. et al., Optimized Reduction of the Magnetic Field Near Swedish 400 kV Lines by Advanced Control of Shield Wire Currents. Test Results and Economic Evaluation, IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, Apr. 1994, pp. 961-969, vol. 9, No. 2.
- Kimoto, I. et al, Insulator Crossarms for 345-kV EHV Transmission Line, IEEE Transactions on Power Apparatus and Systems, Mar./Apr. 1971, pp. 756-767, vol. Pas-90, No. 2.
- Krylov, S.V., Design, Mechanical Aspects and Other Subjects of Compact EHV OHL Technology, Midwest ISO-Expanding Edge Seminar, St. Paul, MN, Sep. 16, 2004.
- Liao, Y. et al., Included Angle Selection of V-Shape Insulator Strong for 750-kV Compact Transmission Line, IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, Jan. 2011, pp. 385-393,vol. 26, No. 1.
- Liu, L. et al., Experimental Flashover Research on Switching Impulse of 750 kV Single Circuite Compact Transmission Line Tower, CIGRE, 2010.
- Loudon, D. et al., A Compact 420 kV Line Utilising Line Surge Arresters for Areas With Low Isokeraunic Levels, CIGRE, 1998.
- Melo, Miguel et. al., Electric and Magnetic Fields of Compact Transmission Lines, IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, Jan. 1999, pp. 200-204, vol. 14, No. 1.
- Mousa, A., The Electric Fields at Ground Level Associated with the Inverted Delta Configuration, IEEE Transactions on Power Apparatus and Systems, Dec. 12, 1981, pp. 4913-4917, vol. Pas-100, No. 12.
- Ordon, Thomas et al., Considerations in the Design of Three Phase Compact Transmission Lines, pp. 108-114, 1994.
- Regis, O. Jr. et al., Expanded Bundle Technique: The Application of HSIL TL Concept to Increase the Capacity of overhead Lines, CIGRE, 1998.
- Stoffel, J.B. et al., Electric Power High-Voltage Transmission Lines: Design Options, Cost, and Electric and Magnetic Field Levels, Argonne National Laboratory, Nov. 1994.
- Villa, Paolo et al., Compact Transmission Line with Inverted Delta Configuration, CIGRE, 2002, Italy.
- Zobel, E.S. et al., Narrower Transmission Corridors Made Possible with New Compacted Conductor Support Systems for EHV and UHV Lines, CIGRE, International Conference on Large High Voltage Electric Systems, Aug. 27-Sep. 4, 1980.
- AEP, Sorenson, Robinson Park, Nov. 2014-Mar. 2015.