Latest Conopco, Inc. Patents:
The portions of the dispenser shown in broken lines form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for the dispenser, as shown and described.
|4153173||May 8, 1979||Ward et al.|
|4393909||July 19, 1983||Pearson|
|4724028||February 9, 1988||Zabielski|
|4786279||November 22, 1988||Wilkinson|
|D322028||December 3, 1991||Appleby et al.|
|7824120||November 2, 2010||Kasper et al.|
|8087543||January 3, 2012||Yang et al.|
|8096445||January 17, 2012||Yang et al.|
|8109411||February 7, 2012||Yang et al.|
|D661933||June 19, 2012||Delgigante et al.|
|D716139||October 28, 2014||Murphy|
|D730077||May 26, 2015||Watson|
|D731203||June 9, 2015||Watson et al.|
|D732307||June 23, 2015||Enga et al.|
|D732308||June 23, 2015||Enga et al.|
|D806435||January 2, 2018||Santoro|
|D809819||February 13, 2018||Johnson|
|D811120||February 27, 2018||Johnson|
|D815456||April 17, 2018||Hagleitner|
|20040267228||December 30, 2004||Hattori et al.|
|20060011655||January 19, 2006||Ophardt|
|20060138069||June 29, 2006||Domkowski et al.|
|20080185396||August 7, 2008||Yang et al.|
|20080185398||August 7, 2008||Yang et al.|
|20080185399||August 7, 2008||Yang et al.|
|20110114669||May 19, 2011||Yang et al.|
|20140203047||July 24, 2014||McNulty et al.|
|20150320651||November 12, 2015||Matthews et al.|
|20160256016||September 8, 2016||Yang et al.|
- Lysol No-Touch Hand Soap with Moisturizing Aloe & Vitamin E, Lysol No-Touch Hand Soap with Moisturizing Aloe & Vitamin E, PP1-5Retrieved from the internet on Aug. 25, 2016 (jet.com)http://bit.ly/2btfkjk.
- Muse Foaming Handsoap, DCA Design International, PP1-3Retrieved from the internet on Aug. 25, 2016https://www.dca-design.com/work/rb-muse-foaming-handsoap.
- Muse, Muse No-Touch Foam Hand Soap, PP1-4Retrieved from the internet on Aug. 25, 2016https://www.dca-design.com/work/rb-muse-foaming-handsoap.
- Nalgene Autoclavable Septum Closure, Autoclavable, 38-430 size, ThermoFisher Scientific, 2016, PP1-2Retrieved from internet: www.thermofisher.com/order/catalog/product/DS2168-0384Accessed as early as Aug. 11, 2016.
- Partial Search Report and Written Opinion in PCTEP2017082702; dated Mar. 12, 2018; In DM6325US1-NPLRef1, pp. 1 to 10.
- Search Report and Written Opinion in PCTEP2017082672; dated Apr. 9, 2018; In DM6325US1-NPLRef1, pp. 11 to 23.
- Search Report and Written Opinion in PCTEP2017082702; dated May 8, 2018; In DM6325US1-NPLRef1, pp. 24 to 39.
- Written Opinion in PCTEP2017082672; dated Nov. 8, 2018.
- IPRP2 in PCTEP2017082702; dated Nov. 28, 2018.
- Co-Inventor James Lo and his company, Lomak, executed an assignment of the present patent family to one of the present assignee's parent companies (Unilever NV). The assignment was dated Dec. 5, 2016 and was initially copied and communicated by e-mail to Unilever on Dec. 9, 2016. In a document dated Dec. 28, 2016, Lomak purported to indicate that the signed documents shall be effective in conjunction with: (1) the coming Assignment in relation to an IP Assignment in respect of sharingof IP (2) the Central Commercial Terms contract; and (3) Third Party Manufacturing—Unilever's Purchasing Agreement that shall be signed. In an e-mail dated Aug. 2, 2017, Lomak's indicated that a Unilever representative had agreed to handle “all matters in relation to IP, no matter assignment or any other registrations, if any, during the formal execution of both CTC and UPA.”
Filed: Jun 28, 2017
Date of Patent: Oct 15, 2019
Assignee: Conopco, Inc. (Englewood Cliffs, NJ)
Inventors: Srinivasan Krishnan (New Canaan, CT), James Chi Wai Lo (Yuen Long)
Primary Examiner: Wan Laymon
Assistant Examiner: Mark Booker
Application Number: 29/609,091