Display panel of a programmed computer system with a graphical user interface
Latest Facebook Patents:
- LOW LATENCY INTERACTIVE MEDIA DISTRIBUTION USING SHARED USER HARDWARE
- Associating an indication of user emotional reaction with content items presented by a social networking system
- Systems and methods for previewing content
- Device sled extension limit latch
- Controls and interfaces for user interactions in virtual spaces
The broken lines in the drawings are included for the purpose of illustrating environmental structure and form no part of the claimed design.
The appearance of the transitional image sequentially transitions between the images shown in
What is claimed is the ornamental design for a display panel of a programmed computer system with a graphical user interface, as shown and described.
|D622281||August 24, 2010||Maitlen|
|D752105||March 22, 2016||Lee|
|D760740||July 5, 2016||Agostini|
|D789384||June 13, 2017||Lin|
|D801998||November 7, 2017||Im|
|D834043||November 20, 2018||Di Nicola|
|D845967||April 16, 2019||Clediere|
|D859426||September 10, 2019||Poes|
|D864994||October 29, 2019||Cornell|
|20110271186||November 3, 2011||Owens|
|20170300212||October 19, 2017||Vinna|
|20180034874||February 1, 2018||Cornell|
|20180188905||July 5, 2018||Tran|
- “I will make your video look like facebook live interface” Sep. 24, 2018, posted at fiverr.com, [site visited Jan. 23, 2020]. https://www.fiverr.com/wavemovies/make-you-video-look-like-facebook-live-interface?ref_ctx_id=69cc0119-4f5a-48b4-ad62-4c3ab57c34c4 (Year: 2018).
- “Facebook Messenger: Tips & Tricks you should know” May 10, 2017, posted at theandroidsoul.com, [site visited Jan. 23, 2020]. https://www.theandroidsoul.com/facebook-messenger-tips-tricks-you-should-know (Year: 2017).
- “Bouncy Balls Interactive” Sep. 5, 2017, posted at steamcommunity.com, [site visited Jan. 24, 2020]. https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1128525162 (Year: 2017).
Filed: Oct 18, 2018
Date of Patent: Apr 21, 2020
Assignee: Facebook, Inc. (Menlo Park, CA)
Inventors: Angela Chu (San Francisco, CA), Yann Corlay (San Francisco, CA), Jordan Richard Honnette (Oakland, CA), Jerod Wanner (Oakland, CA), Zachary W. Stubenvoll (San Francisco, CA), Scott James Trattner (Venice, CA), Robert Benson Walton (Berkeley, CA)
Primary Examiner: Jack Reickel
Assistant Examiner: John M Otte
Application Number: 29/667,078