Latest Tesla Motors Patents:
- Response to high voltage electrolysis of coolant in a battery pack
- Method for applying sealing profiles, by way of an adhesive-bonding layer, to vehicle bodies or the parts thereof
- Systems and methods for encoding and decoding
- ELECTROLYTES WITH LITHIUM DIFLUORO(OXALATO)BORATE AND LITHIUM TETRAFLUOROBORATE SALTS FOR LITHIUM METAL AND ANODE-FREE CELLS
- Method for fitting sealing profiles, by way of an adhesive layer, on vehicle bodies or the parts thereof
The items shown with broken lines form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a headlight, as shown and described.
Filed: Nov 15, 2018
Date of Patent: Jun 9, 2020
Assignee: Tesla, Inc. (Palo Alto, CA)
Inventors: Bernard G. Lee (Aliso Viejo, CA), David Tadashi Imai (Los Angeles, CA), Franz von Holzhausen (Malibu, CA)
Primary Examiner: Marcus A Jackson
Application Number: 29/670,405