Pet hair collector
Latest Mitsubishi Electric Corporation Patents:
- Beam transmission-reception method, base station, terminal, and wireless communication system
- Stator, motor, and air conditioner
- Reception apparatus and communication apparatus
- Printed circuit board, air conditioner, and method for manufacturing printed circuit board
- Permanent magnet synchronous motor
The broken lines illustrate portions of the pet hair collector that form no part of the claimed design.
The dash-dot broken lines represent the bounds of the claim and form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a pet hair collector, as shown and described.
- “Zerlar Electric Pet Hair Remover” available Oct. 31, 2017, [online], [site visited May 8, 2020]. Retrieved from Internet, URL:https://www.amazon.co.uk/Zerlar-Electric-Remover-Cleaner-Shedding/dp/B07719GLSX (Year: 2017).
Filed: Apr 23, 2019
Date of Patent: Oct 20, 2020
Assignee: Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (Tokyo)
Inventors: Aiko Ito (Tokyo), Satoko Oishi (Tokyo), Susumu Fujiwara (Tokyo), Tatsuya Arai (Tokyo)
Primary Examiner: Michael C Stout
Assistant Examiner: Katrina N Gonzalez
Application Number: 29/688,596