Cockpit display screen portion with transitional graphical user interface
Latest Rockwell Collins, Inc. Patents:
The appearance of the transitional graphical user interface sequentially transitions between the images shown in
The horizontally-aligned solid-lined rectangle illustrates the cockpit display screen portion.
The dot-dash broken line in
The broken-line subject matter within the horizontally-aligned solid-lined rectangle showing portions of a graphical user interface is included for the purpose of illustrating portions of the article of manufacture and form no part of the claimed design.
The broken-line subject matter outside of the horizontally-aligned solid-lined rectangle in
The ornamental design for a cockpit display screen portion with a transitional graphical user interface, as shown and described.
|6690299||February 10, 2004||Suiter|
|7307549||December 11, 2007||Firra|
|8159464||April 17, 2012||Gribble et al.|
|8193948||June 5, 2012||Shapiro|
|8364328||January 29, 2013||Hedrick|
|8768541||July 1, 2014||Detouillon|
|8779946||July 15, 2014||Gribble et al.|
|D726758||April 14, 2015||Bourret et al.|
|9019128||April 28, 2015||Kim|
|D736239||August 11, 2015||Maner|
|D736241||August 11, 2015||Sic|
|9132913||September 15, 2015||Shapiro|
|9280904||March 8, 2016||Bourret|
|D773532||December 6, 2016||Gauci|
|D791815||July 11, 2017||Dzjind|
|9703476||July 11, 2017||Pappas|
|9824689||November 21, 2017||Shapiro|
|D866568||November 12, 2019||Park|
|D896829||September 22, 2020||Shi|
|20030025719||February 6, 2003||Palmer et al.|
|20050156777||July 21, 2005||King|
|20070008188||January 11, 2007||Firra|
|20110029919||February 3, 2011||Woltkamp|
|20130215023||August 22, 2013||Bourret|
|20140277857||September 18, 2014||Bourret et al.|
|20150211883||July 30, 2015||He|
|20160179327||June 23, 2016||Zammit-Mangion|
|20160180718||June 23, 2016||Shapiro et al.|
|20160350049||December 1, 2016||Barnidge|
|20170075558||March 16, 2017||Shapiro|
|20180322792||November 8, 2018||Pratap|
- EFIS—Primary Flight Display (PFD)—Airspeed Display (iFly 747-400), by Subsonic Flight Training, YouTube [online], published on Dec. 28, 2016, [retrieved on Sep. 23, 2020], retrieved from the Internet <URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjrELZXYUNQ> (Year: 2016).
- FSX How to Load Gauges in Position, by ArmchairAviator, YouTube [online], published on Mar. 9, 2010, [retrieved on Sep. 23, 2020], retrieved from the Internet <URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40Amlh4Vfdl> (Year: 2010).
- File: Primary Flight Display of a Boeing 737-800.png, by WestNest, YouTube [online]. published on May 5, 2015, [retrieved on Sep. 23, 2020], retrieved from the Internet <URL: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Primary_Flight_Display_of_a_Boeing_737-800.png> (Year: 2015).
- Aircraft Electronic Instrument Systems EIS EFIS System, by Xpert Group, YouTube [online], published on Nov. 30, 2017, [retrieved on Sep. 23, 2020], retrieved from the Internet <URL:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtMNDOcfg5k> (Year: 2017).
- Touch Screens Are Tested for Piloting Passenger Jets, by Clark, nytimes.com [online], published Jul. 5, 2013, [retrieved Mar. 24, 2017], retrieved from the Internet <URL:http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/06/technology/passenger-jets-testing-touchscreen-technology.html>.
Filed: Mar 27, 2018
Date of Patent: Apr 20, 2021
Assignee: Rockwell Collins, Inc. (Cedar Rapids, IA)
Inventors: Geoffrey A. Shapiro (Cedar Rapids, IA), David L. Leedom (Center Point, IA), Matthew M. Lorch (Cedar Rapids, IA)
Primary Examiner: Ian F Whitmore
Application Number: 29/642,114