Latest LG Electronics Patents:
- Method for transmitting synchronization signal in wireless communication system and apparatus therefor
- Method and device for transmitting/receiving broadcast signal
- Flexible display device
- Method and device for performing communication by using orthogonal or non-orthogonal code multiple access technique in wireless communication system
- Method and device for transmitting/receiving sync signal of device-to-device communication terminal in wireless communication system
The broken line showing in the figures is for the purpose of illustrating portions of the dishwasher and forms no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a dishwasher, as shown and described.
|4608780||September 2, 1986||Van Noy|
|5429679||July 4, 1995||Young, Jr.|
|D540497||April 10, 2007||Song|
|D543321||May 22, 2007||Jeon|
|D580603||November 11, 2008||Busalt|
|8104628||January 31, 2012||Kim|
|D661437||June 5, 2012||Kim|
|8317936||November 27, 2012||Woo|
|D675792||February 5, 2013||Eng|
|D748875||February 2, 2016||Roberson|
|9759476||September 12, 2017||Bazzucchi|
|10017894||July 10, 2018||Strahle|
|D827225||August 28, 2018||Lee|
|D876497||February 25, 2020||Yu|
- Turbosquid, LG Dishwasher, posted Feb. 12, 2014, [online], [visited Sep. 9, 2020]. Internet, <URL: https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/3d-model-lg-dishwasher/800013> (Year: 2014).
- Youtube, LG QuadWash—Hands on Review, posted Oct. 19, 2017, [online], [visited Sep. 9, 2020]. Internet, <URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-MvwSyna5w> (Year: 2017).
- Architonic, Dishwashers 400 series by Gaggenau, launched 2015, [online], [visited Sep. 10, 2020]. Internet, <URL: https://www.architonic.com/en/product/gaggenau-dishwashers-400-series-df-481-df-480/1316440> (Year: 2015).
Filed: Mar 13, 2019
Date of Patent: May 11, 2021
Assignee: LG ELECTRONICS INC. (Seoul)
Inventors: Bohyun Nam (Seoul), Kyutae Park (Seoul), Wonjun Lee (Seoul), Seonil Yu (Seoul), Jungkyu Son (Seoul)
Primary Examiner: George D. Kirschbaum
Assistant Examiner: Samantha N Wood
Application Number: 35/507,769