Process for increasing near-wellbore permeability of porous formations
Latest Noranda Inc. Patents:
- Method and apparatus for molten material analysis by laser induced breakdown spectroscopy
- Zinc based material wheel balancing weight
- Reduction of zinc oxide from complex sulfide concentrates using chloride processing
- MAGNESIUM-BASED CASTING ALLOYS HAVING IMPROVED ELEVATED TEMPERATURE PERFORMANCE, OXIDATION-RESISTANT MAGNESIUM ALLOY MELTS, MAGNESIUM-BASED ALLOY CASTINGS PREPARED THEREFROM AND METHODS FOR PREPARING SAME
- Production of zinc oxide from acid soluble ore using precipitation method
3. A method as defined in claim 1, wherein the heat treatment lasts more than 4 hours after the desired temperature is reached.
5. A method as defined in claim 1, wherein inert gas is injected at a pressure higher than the reservoir pressure.
6. A method as defined in claim 1, wherein the downhole heater is an electrical resistance heater, a gas heater, or a high frequency dipole heating device.
|3847222||November 1974||Braden, Jr.|
|4164979||August 21, 1979||Nooner|
|4227575||October 14, 1980||Nooner|
|4454917||June 19, 1984||Poston|
|4574886||March 11, 1986||Hopkins et al.|
|4615392||October 7, 1986||Harrigal|
|4703800||November 3, 1987||Hanna|
|4844169||July 4, 1989||Sloat|
|4875809||October 24, 1989||Csajtai et al.|
|5052490||October 1, 1991||Reed|
|5255740||October 26, 1993||Talley|
International Classification: E21B 4324;