Light guide for endoscope
Latest Olympus Patents:
- EXTERNAL MECHANISM FOR ENDOSCOPE, AND ENDOSCOPE APPARATUS
- WIRE FIXING STRUCTURE AND ENDOSCOPE
- INSERTION APPARATUS AND DISTAL END COVER OF INSERTION APPARATUS
- IMAGE PICKUP APPARATUS FOR ENDOSCOPE, ENDOSCOPE, AND METHOD FOR MANUFACTURING IMAGE PICKUP APPARATUS FOR ENDOSCOPE
- ENDOSCOPE WITH OPTICAL FILTER ARRANGEMENT AND USE
FIG. 1 is a front, top and right side perspective view of a light guide for endoscope, showing our new design;
FIG. 2 is a rear, bottom and left side perspective view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a front view thereof;
FIG. 4 is a rear view thereof;
FIG. 5 is a left side view thereof;
FIG. 6 is a right side view thereof;
FIG. 7 is a top view thereof;
FIG. 8 is a bottom view thereof.
The bracketed portion in the several views is 96 cm in length and is omitted for convenience of illustration only.
Filed: Sep 10, 1982
Date of Patent: Jan 29, 1985
Assignee: Olympus Optical Company, Ltd.
Inventors: Hiroaki Kubokawa (Hachioji), Koichiro Ishiwara (Hachioji)
Primary Examiner: A. Hugo Word
Assistant Examiner: Ruth C. Anderson
Law Firm: Ostrolenk, Faber, Gerb and Soffen
Application Number: 6/416,635