Latest Olympus Patents:
- LANDMARK ESTIMATING METHOD, PROCESSOR, AND STORAGE MEDIUM
- IMAGE PROCESSING APPARATUS AND IMAGE PROCESSING METHOD
- MOVEMENT ASSISTANCE SYSTEM AND MOVEMENT ASSITANCE METHOD
- MEDICAL APPARATUS REMANUFACTURING METHOD
- ENDOSCOPE APPARATUS, OPERATING METHOD OF ENDOSCOPE APPARATUS, AND INFORMATION STORAGE MEDIUM
FIG. 1 is a front, top and left side perspective view of an endoscope, showing our new design;
FIG. 2 is a rear, bottom and right side perspective view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a front view thereof;
FIG. 4 is a rear view thereof;
FIG. 5 is a top view thereof;
FIG. 6 is a bottom view thereof;
FIG. 7 is a left side view thereof; and
FIG. 8 is a right side view thereof.
The bracketed portions on the flexible tube of the endoscope housing and the light guide are 23 cm and 78 cm in length, respectively, and are omitted for convenience of illustration only.
Filed: Sep 14, 1982
Date of Patent: Feb 5, 1985
Assignee: Olympus Optical Co., Ltd.
Inventors: Hiroaki Kubokawa (Hachioji), Koichiro Ishiwara (Hachioji)
Primary Examiner: A. Hugo Word
Assistant Examiner: Ruth C. Anderson
Law Firm: Ostrolenk, Faber, Gerb & Soffen
Application Number: 6/417,915