Computer display or the like
Latest IBM Patents:
- WORKFLOW PATCHING
- KEY SPECIFIC FINGERPRINT BASED ACCESS CONTROL
- IDENTIFICATION AND/OR PREDICTION OF FAILURES IN A MICROSERVICE ARCHITECTURE FOR ENABLING AUTOMATICALLY-REPAIRING SOLUTIONS
- COPY PROCESS SUBSTITUTING COPMPRESSIBLE BIT PATTERN FOR ANY UNQUALIFIED DATA OBJECTS
- Computing system including enhanced application performance based on last completed operation sequence value
FIG. 1 is a front, left side perspective view of the computer display or the like showing my new design, the display being tilted backward;
FIG. 2 is a rear, right side perspective view thereof, the display being upright;
FIG. 3 is a rear, left side perspective view thereof, the display being upright.
|D259343||May 26, 1981||Chamberlain et al.|
- Datamation, 7-1981, p. 23, Three Rivers Computer Corp. Perq.TM. display. Datamation, 8-1981, p. 2, Memorex 2078 display station. IBM.RTM. Technical Disclosure Bulletin, vol. 23, No. 6, 11-1980, p. 2339, Variable Tilt Gas Panel.