Telephone handset housing or similar article
Latest Motorola, Inc. Patents:
- Communication system and method for securely communicating a message between correspondents through an intermediary terminal
- LINK LAYER ASSISTED ROBUST HEADER COMPRESSION CONTEXT UPDATE MANAGEMENT
- RF TRANSMITTER AND METHOD OF OPERATION
- Substrate with embedded patterned capacitance
- Methods for Associating Objects on a Touch Screen Using Input Gestures
FIG. 1 is a left side, top and front perspective view of a telephone handset housing or similar article showing our new design;
FIG. 2 is a bottom elevational view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a right side elevational view is thereof; and,
FIG. 4 is a bottom plan view thereof.
The broken line showing of an antenna in FIGS. 1-4 and push button in FIG. 1 is for illustrative purposes only and forms no part of the claimed design.
|D254435||March 11, 1980||Ferron|
|D282738||February 25, 1986||Nichols|
|D297734||September 20, 1988||Soren et al.|
|D302689||August 8, 1989||Murakami et al.|
|D304189||October 24, 1989||Nagele et al.|
|D305427||January 9, 1990||Soren et al.|
|D317606||June 18, 1991||Irie et al.|
|D319233||August 20, 1991||Kanno et al.|
|5014346||May 7, 1991||Phillips et al.|
- Telecommunications: Dec. 1990; at page 22: Fujitsu Smallest, Lightest Portable Cellular Phone. Radio Shack (Tandy Corp.); Duofone ET-415; Cat. No. 43-555 .COPYRGT.1984. Chicago Tribune; Jun. 3, 1991; Section 4, p. 10. Northwestern Bell Excursion 3100, AT&T Cordless Telephone 4600, and Code-A-Phone #7210 Cordless Telephone/Answering Machine.