Endoscope for blood vessel
Latest Olympus Patents:
- INSUFFLATION SYSTEM AND INSUFFLATION CONTROL METHOD
- CONNECTION UNIT FOR AIR FEEDING TUBE, AND METHOD OF FEEDING AIR INTO CONNECTION UNIT FOR AIR FEEDING TUBE
- IMAGING SYSTEM, PROCESSING APPARATUS AND ENDOSCOPE
- INFORMATION PROCESSING DEVICE, INFORMATION PROCESSING METHOD, AND COMPUTER-READABLE RECORDING MEDIUM
- TRAINING SYSTEM FOR ENDOSCOPE MEDIUM
FIG. 1 is a front, top and left side perspective view of an endoscope for blood vessel, showing our new design; and,
FIG. 2 is a rear, bottom and right side perspective view thereof.
The broken line showing in FIGS. 1 and 2 is for illustrative purposes only and forms no part of the claimed design.
Filed: Dec 15, 1989
Date of Patent: Jun 2, 1992
Assignee: Olympus Optical Co., Ltd.
Inventors: Nobuyuki Funakoshi (Hachioji), Tsuruo Hatori (Tama), Nobuaki Akui (Hino), Tohru Shimizu (Hachioji), Masahiro Kawashima (Hino)
Primary Examiner: Stella Reid
Law Firm: Ostrolenk, Faber, Gerb & Soffen
Application Number: 7/451,726