"Set the minutes" icon for a display screen of a programmed computer system
Latest Pacesetter, Inc. Patents:
- Catheter-based system for delivery and retrieval of a leadless pacemaker
- Method and device for managing a self-termination period for ventricular arrhythmias
- Methods and systems for selectively delivering different types of bi-ventricular pacing
- Method and device for detecting atrial fibrillation in the presence of ventricular pacing
- Cardiac lead with suture sleeve
The single FIGURE is an elevational view of a "set the minutes" icon for a display screen of a programmed computer system showing our new design, the broken line disclosure of the portion of the screen being for illustrative purposes only and forming no part of the claimed design.
- "Hypercard Users Guide" copyright 1988 Apple Software, p. i, 1988. "The Macintosh Bible" 2nd ed. copyright 1988 Goldstein & Blair p. 170, 1988. "Microsoft Word Users Guide" (MacIntosh) copyright 1988 Microsoft Corp. p. O, 1988.
International Classification: 1499;