Digital audio player
Latest Kabushiki Kaisha Toshiba Patents:
- CIRCUIT, RECEIVING CIRCUIT, OPTICAL RECEIVER , OPTICAL TRANSMISSION SYSTEM, AND ACTIVE OPTICAL CABLE
- SEMICONDUCTOR DEVICE AND METHOD FOR MANUFACTURING THE SAME
- WIRELESS MODULE, PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD, AND METHOD
- GRIPPING TOOL AND GRIPPING SYSTEM
- RADAR APPARATUS AND METHOD FOR AVOIDING RADIO INTERFERENCE
FIG. 1 is a front, bottom and right side perspective view of a digital audio player, showing my new design;
FIG. 2 is a front elevational view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a rear elevational view thereof;
FIG. 4 is a left side elevational view thereof;
FIG. 5 is a right side elevational view thereof;
FIG. 6 is a top plan view thereof; and,
FIG. 7 is a bottom plan view thereof.
The ornamental design for a digital audio player, as shown.
U.S. Patent Documents
|D194152||November 1962||Noyes et al.|
|D361066||August 8, 1995||Langhorn et al.|
|D395653||June 30, 1998||Read et al.|
|D399206||October 6, 1998||Yasutomi et al.|
|D402659||December 15, 1998||Suzuki|
|5680465||October 21, 1997||Boyden|
- Japanese Design Publication No. 1068914, May 8, 2000.
- Japanese Design Publication No. 1068878, May 8, 2000.
Filed: Jun 26, 2000
Date of Patent: Mar 27, 2001
Assignee: Kabushiki Kaisha Toshiba (Kawasaki)
Inventor: Yuji Katayama (Tokyo)
Primary Examiner: Nanda Bondade
Attorney, Agent or Law Firm: Oblon, Spivak, McClelland, Maier & Neustadt, P.C.
Application Number: 29/125,486
International Classification: 1401;