Wooden barbecue grill cart
Latest W. C. Bradley Company Patents:
- APPARATUS AND METHODS FOR PROVIDING AN IMPROVED COOKING GRATE FOR AN OUTDOOR COOKING GRILL
- Apparatus and method for providing an improved cooking grate for an outdoor grill
- APPARATUS AND METHOD FOR PROVIDING AN IMPROVED COOKING GRATE FOR AN OUTDOOR GRILL
- Apparatus and methods for providing an improved cooking grate for an outdoor cooking grill
- ADJUSTABLE BURNER KIT FOR BARBEQUE GRILLS
FIG. 1 is a perspective view showing my new wooden barbecue grill cart;
FIG. 2 is a left side elevational view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a right side elevational view thereof;
FIG. 4 is a front elevational view thereof.
FIG. 5 is a rear elevational view thereof,
FIG. 6 is a top plan view thereof; and,
FIG. 7 is a bottom plan view thereof.
The details shown in broken lines in FIGS. 1-7 are for illustrative purposes only and form no part of the claimed designed. Portions of the claimed design obscured by broken lines form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design of a wooden barbecue grill cart, as shown and described.
Filed: Aug 11, 2000
Date of Patent: Mar 5, 2002
Assignee: W. C. Bradley Company (Columbus, GA)
Inventor: Brian Coleman (Midland, GA)
Primary Examiner: Ruth McInroy
Attorney, Agent or Law Firms: James W. Kayden, Thomas, Kayden, Horstemeyer & Risley
Application Number: 29/127,778
International Classification: 0702;