Computer storage enclosure
Latest IBM Patents:
- TRUSTED AND DECENTRALIZED AGGREGATION FOR FEDERATED LEARNING
- EFFICIENTLY BATCHING PRE-ENCRYPTED DATA FOR HOMOMORPHIC INFERENCE
- FEDERATED LEARNING WITH PARTITIONED AND DYNAMICALLY-SHUFFLED MODEL UPDATES
- AUTOMATIC GENERATION OF GROUND RULE VERIFICATION MACROS
- MULTI-PHASE PRIVACY-PRESERVING INFERENCING IN A HIGH VOLUME DATA ENVIRONMENT
FIG. 1 is a top, front, left side isometric view of a computer storage enclosure, showing our new design;
FIG. 2 is a top, rear, right side isometric view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a front view thereof;
FIG. 4 is a top plan view thereof;
FIG. 5 is a right view thereof;
FIG. 6 is a left side view thereof; and,
FIG. 7 is a rear view thereof.
The bottom of the computer storage enclosure is unornamented.
The ornamental design for a computer storage enclosure, as shown and described.
Filed: Mar 30, 2001
Date of Patent: Mar 12, 2002
Assignee: International Business Machines Corporation (Armonk, NY)
Inventors: Jeff L. Kline (Austin, TX), Tim K. Murphy (Chicago, IL), Roland Zapfe (Rochester, MN)
Primary Examiner: Freda Nunn
Attorney, Agent or Law Firm: James R. Nock
Application Number: 29/139,442
International Classification: 1402;