Portable barbecue grill
Latest W. C. Bradley Company Patents:
- APPARATUS AND METHODS FOR PROVIDING AN IMPROVED COOKING GRATE FOR AN OUTDOOR COOKING GRILL
- Apparatus and method for providing an improved cooking grate for an outdoor grill
- APPARATUS AND METHOD FOR PROVIDING AN IMPROVED COOKING GRATE FOR AN OUTDOOR GRILL
- Apparatus and methods for providing an improved cooking grate for an outdoor cooking grill
- ADJUSTABLE BURNER KIT FOR BARBEQUE GRILLS
FIG. 1 is a perspective view of a portable barbecue grill showing our new design;
FIG. 2 is a left side elevational view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a right side elevational view thereof;
FIG. 4 is a front elevational view thereof;
FIG. 5 is a rear elevational view thereof;
FIG. 6 is a top plan view thereof; and,
FIG. 7 is a bottom plan view thereof.
The details shown in broken lines in FIGS. 4 and 5 are for illustrative purposes only and form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design of a portable barbecue grill, as shown and described.
Filed: Aug 11, 2000
Date of Patent: Apr 30, 2002
Assignee: W. C. Bradley Company (Columbus, GA)
Inventors: John McNair (Tai Po), Brian Coleman (Midland, GA), Nheeda Enriquez (Atlanta, GA), Devin Moore (Decatur, GA)
Primary Examiner: Ruth McInroy
Attorney, Agent or Law Firms: James W. Kayden, Thomas, Kayden, Horstemeyer & Risley
Application Number: 29/127,777
International Classification: 0702;