Latest TK Canada Limited Patents:
FIG. 1 is a three-quarter perspective view of the power column in accordance with a first embodiment of our Design;
FIG. 2 is an elevational view from the left in FIG. 1;
FIG. 3 is an elevational view from the right in FIG. 1;
FIG. 4 is an elevational view in the direction of arrow A in FIG. 1;
FIG. 5 is an elevational view from the opposite side as compared with FIG. 4;
FIG. 6 is a top plan view;
FIG. 7 is a bottom plan view;
FIG. 8 is a three-quarter perspective illustrating a second embodiment of our Design;
FIG. 9 is an elevational view from the left in FIG. 8; the elevational view from the right is the same;
FIG. 10 is an elevational view from the right in FIG. 8; the elevational view from the opposite side is the same;
FIG. 11 is a top plan view; and,
FIG. 12 is a bottom plan view.
The claimed design is shown broken away to indicate indefinite length.
The ornamental Design for a power column, as shown and described.
|4015397||April 5, 1977||Flachbarth et al.|
|D244465||May 24, 1977||Stoneman|
|4164618||August 14, 1979||Casasanta|
|4178468||December 11, 1979||Jorgensen et al.|
|4218579||August 19, 1980||Joly|
|5186337||February 16, 1993||Foster et al.|
|5318259||June 7, 1994||Fussler|
|5794392||August 18, 1998||Forslund, III et al.|
|5913783||June 22, 1999||Weener et al.|
|D437144||February 6, 2001||Fear et al.|
- Brochure by Marshall Tufflex, East Sussex, England. Sterling Powerpoles and Posts —Bringing Services to Where You Really Want Them.
- Brochure by Mabeg —Ferdinand-Babriel-Weg 10, D-59494 Soest.
- Brochure by Vok -The Millennium Office. Printed by: FIWO 1st edition Jan. 1999.
- Brochure by Frontline Service Poles —Tailor-made & Pre-wired. Technical Information/Planning Guide 1999:03. Thorsman & Co. (U.K.) Ltd.
- Brochure by Oep Furniture Group PLC, Essex, England entitled: Meta-Data and Power Posts.
- Brochure by USG Interiors, Inc., Chicago, Illinois entitled: Interior —The Freestanding Ceiling Tree.
- Brochure by Samas Roneo Ltd., England entitled: Dynamics.
- Brochure by REHAU Limited entitled: signo POL Power Poles & Posts.
- The Wiremold Company, West Stanford, CT, Williamstown, WV; Fergus, Ontario, Canada. The Only Way to Wire... Quick Selection Guide: Tele-Power Poles.
- Wire Wizard, London, England. Ergonomic Workstations: Wire Wizard —Installation.
Filed: Mar 25, 2002
Date of Patent: Apr 29, 2003
Assignee: TK Canada Limited (Downsview)
Inventors: John Hellwig (Toronto), Steve Verbeek (Aurora), Paul Crossland (Brampton), Nicolas Koeppe (Toronto)
Primary Examiner: Jennifer Rivard
Attorney, Agent or Law Firm: Bereskin & Parr
Application Number: 29/157,620
International Classification: 1303;