Synchronization cradle for a handheld computer
Latest Palm, Inc. Patents:
- METHOD AND PROGRAM FOR PROVIDING COLLABORATION SERVICE
- Apparatus for discovering devices in a wireless network
- Method and apparatus for controlling cellular reselection attempts on a computing device
- Method and system for changing the power state of a portable electronic device
- Computing device with computer-generated application launch interface
FIG. 1 is a perspective view of a synchronization cradle for a handheld computer showing our new design, the broken line disclosure is for illustrative purposes only and forms no part of the claimed design;
FIG. 2 is a right side elevation view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a front elevation view thereof;
FIG. 4 is a top plan view thereof; and,
FIG. 5 is a rear elevation view thereof.
We claim the ornamental design for a synchronization cradle for a handheld computer, as shown and described.
|D331400||December 1, 1992||Kelly et al.|
|D332772||January 26, 1993||Kelly et al.|
|D373121||August 27, 1996||Deluliis et al.|
|D373576||September 10, 1996||Liggett|
|D384080||September 23, 1997||Beutler et al.|
|D385888||November 4, 1997||Beutler et al.|
|5900875||May 4, 1999||Haitani et al.|
|D412162||July 20, 1999||Tal et al.|
|D420989||February 22, 2000||Sandhu et al.|
|D429242||August 8, 2000||Sun|
|D429487||August 15, 2000||Loh et al.|
- Palm, Inc.—Online Store: Palm™ HotSync® Cradle, Palm™ m100 HotSync® Cradle, Palm™ HotSync® Cradle with Recharger printed from the web site: https://store.palm.com/Catalog/productdetails.asp on Aug. 27, 2001, 3 pps.
- Handspring; Products: Cradles, Cables & Power: Visor Serial HotSync Cradle, Visor USB HotSync Cradle printed from the web site: http://www.handspring.com/products on Aug. 27, 2001, 1 pp.
- Handspring: Products: Cradles, Cables & Power Visor Deluxe Platinum: Visor Serial HotSync Cradle printed from the web site: http://ww.handspring.com/products on Aug. 27, 2001, 2 pps.
- Handspring: Products: Cradles, Cables & Power Edge: USB HotSync Recharging Cradle for Visor Edge printed from the web site: http://www.handspring.com/products on Aug. 27, 2001, 2 pps.
- Compaq.com—Home & Office Computing: Handheld Productivity printed from the web site: http://athome.compaq.com/showroom/static/iPaq/handheld.asp on Aug. 27, 2001, 1 pp.
- HandEra: HandEra 330 expands your capabilities printed from the web site: http://www.handera.com on Aug. 27, 2001, 2 pps.
- Installation and Getting Started Guide, Blackberry Enterprise Edition (Last revised Jan. 26, 2001), © 2001 Research in Motion Limited, 295 Phillip Street, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada N2L 3W8, pp. 24.
Filed: May 31, 2001
Date of Patent: May 27, 2003
Assignee: Palm, Inc. (Milpitas, CA)
Inventors: Bradley Blackwood (San Jose, CA), Nicholas Denhez (San Francisco, CA), Daniel Philip Groebe (Lake Zurich, IL), Amy A. Han (Palo Alto, CA), Troy Hulick (Saratoga, CA), Andrea Johnson (Los Altos, CA), Lawrence Lam (San Jose, CA), Philip S. McClendon (Cupertino, CA), Steven Shiozaki (Belmont, CA), David Wang (Sunnyvale, CA), Sylvia Weiser (San Jose, CA)
Primary Examiner: Kay H. Chin
Attorney, Agent or Law Firm: Foley & Lardner
Application Number: 29/142,733
International Classification: 1402;