Latest Michelin Recherche et Technique S.A. Patents:
- Drum for producing a tire, provided with mobile sectors
- Tread for heavy-goods vehicle tire
- Device for depositing a bed of powder on a surface, said device being provided with an electromagnetic-response probe, and corresponding method
- Tire vulcanizing mold with optimized closing
- Tire wear monitoring device
FIG. 1 is a outer side elevation view of a tire showing our new design; and,
FIG. 2 is a inner side elevation view of the tire of FIG. 1 thereof.
The broken line disclosure of a tire shoulder area and inner bead area is for illustrative purposes only and forms no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a tire sidewall, as shown and described.
|D222216||October 1971||Overstreet et al.|
|D379168||May 13, 1997||Ratliff, Jr.|
|D380718||July 8, 1997||Ratliff, Jr.|
|D386136||November 11, 1997||Ratliff, Jr.|
|5728242||March 17, 1998||Barrese et al.|
|D410872||June 15, 1999||Buck|
|D430518||September 5, 2000||Baker|
|D450274||November 13, 2001||Ratliff, Jr. et al.|
Filed: Dec 31, 2001
Date of Patent: Jul 22, 2003
Assignee: Michelin Recherche et Technique S.A.
Inventors: Sylvain Leynaert (Greer, SC), Kevin Ray Reim (Carmel, NY)
Primary Examiner: Robert M. Spear
Attorney, Agent or Law Firms: Martin Farrell, Robert R. Reed, Alan A. Csontos
Application Number: 29/153,284
International Classification: 1215;