Latest Sony Corporation Patents:
- DISCONTINUOUS RECEPTION METHOD, MOBILE STATION, BASE STATION AND WIRELESS COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
- COMMUNICATIONS DEVICE, INFRASTRUCTURE EQUIPMENT, WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS SYSTEM AND METHODS
- IMAGE DISPLAY DEVICE, DISPLAY DEVICE, AND ADJUSTMENT METHOD FOR DISPLAY DEVICE
- CONTROL APPARATUS, CONTROL SYSTEM, AND CONTROL METHOD
- IMAGING DEVICE, IMAGING METHOD, AND PROGRAM
FIG. 1 is a perspective view of a headphone showing my new design;
FIG. 2 is a front elevational view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a rear elevational view thereof;
FIG. 4 is a left side elevational view thereof;
FIG. 5 is a right side elevational view thereof;
FIG. 6 is a top plan view thereof; and,
FIG. 7 is a bottom plan view thereof.
The ornamental design for a headphone, as shown.
U.S. Patent Documents
|D358391||May 16, 1995||Isono|
|D373360||September 3, 1996||Kanno|
|D386181||November 11, 1997||Fisher|
|D409197||May 4, 1999||Nakamura|
|D423012||April 18, 2000||Yasutomi|
|D435249||December 19, 2000||Yasutomi|
- Catalog “Value up, headphone, active speaker, microphone & Earset/headset,” 3 sheets, Sony (Jan. 2002).
- Web page “Headphones2,” http://www.pioneer.co.jp/topec/product/accessory/head_phone2/headphone2_2.html, 1 sheet, Pioneer (Aug. 2002).
- Web page “cordless headphone, RP-WH20,” http://prodb.matsushita.co.jp/products/panasonic/RP/RP-WH20.html, 1 sheet, Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd. (Aug. 2002).
- Web page “cordless headphone, RP-WH30,” http://prodb.matsushita.co.jp/products/panasonic/RP/RP-WH30.html, 1 sheet, Matsuhita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd. (Aug. 2002).
International Classification: 1401;