Latest Honda Motor Co., Ltd. Patents:
- Display device, control method for placement of a virtual image on a projection surface of a vehicle, and storage medium
- Fuel cell stack, fuel cell stack dummy cell, method of producing dummy cell
- Methods and systems for management of an association between a user and a vehicle
- Systems and methods for controlling vehicle systems using experience attributes
- Method of and apparatus for producing membrane electrode assembly
FIG. 1 is left front perspective view of a console with the tray and armrest in a closed position showing a new design;
FIG. 2 is a right rear perspective view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a top plan view thereof with the armrest and upper compartment in a raised position;
FIG. 4 is a left front perspective view thereof with the tray in the extended position and the armrest in a raised position exposing the upper compartment;
FIG. 5 is a right rear perspective view thereof; and,
FIG. 6 is a top plan view thereof with the armrest and upper compartment in a raised position.
The broken line showing a portion of the console in FIGS. 1-6 is environmental only and forms no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a console, as shown and described.
|D317674||June 25, 1991||Smith|
|D359266||June 13, 1995||Karp et al.|
|D373987||September 24, 1996||Diem|
|D375480||November 12, 1996||Smith|
|D391223||February 24, 1998||Lucas, Jr.|
|D411980||July 13, 1999||Sacco et al.|
|D430535||September 5, 2000||Smith|
|D432076||October 17, 2000||Stickles et al.|
|D444120||June 26, 2001||Smith|
|D459288||June 25, 2002||Tsay|
|D484454||December 30, 2003||Siegert et al.|
|D490044||May 18, 2004||Smith|
Filed: Sep 16, 2003
Date of Patent: Jul 26, 2005
Assignee: Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
Inventors: John A. Klopp, III (Hermosa Beach, CA), Clarissa McPeck (Pasadena, CA), Maki Yamaguchi (Tokyo), Michael Tsay (Irvine, CA), Yukio Akimoto (Raymond, OH), David W. Carter (Cable, OH), Guillermo Gonzales (Lawndale, CA)
Primary Examiner: Stacia Cadmus
Attorney: Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox, PLLC
Application Number: 29/190,109