Latest Disney Patents:
- Using a webpage to insert graphical elements into a video program stream
- Omnistereoscopic panoramic video
- System and method for monitoring procedure compliance
- Floor system providing omnidirectional movement of a person walking in a virtual reality environment
- System and method for automatic generation of sports media highlights
FIG. 1 is a perspective view of our claimed design;
FIG. 2 is a side view thereof, with the opposite side being a mirror image;
FIG. 3 is a top view thereof; and,
FIG. 4 is a bottom view thereof.
The broken lines are for illustrative purposes only and form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a watch fastener, as shown and described.
Filed: Oct 30, 2003
Date of Patent: Mar 21, 2006
Assignee: Disney Enterprises, Inc. (Burbank, CA)
Inventors: Chris Heatherly (Pasadena, CA), Stephanie Kraus-Wuthrich (Glendale, CA), John Holland (San Francisco, CA), Julie Nishioka (Glendale, CA), Randal Ouye (La Crescenta, CA), Jeffrey Sand (San Francisco, CA)
Primary Examiner: Ian Simmons
Assistant Examiner: Sarah Gill
Attorney: Neer Gupta Greenberg Traurig, LLP
Application Number: 29/192,956