Latest Innolux Display Corp. Patents:
- Liquid crystal display having logic converter for controlling pixel units to discharge
- Method for fabricating damascene interconnect structure having air gaps between metal lines
- METHOD FOR BONDING FPC ONTO BASEBOARD, BONDING ASSEMBLY, AND TOUCH SCREEN
- TOUCH PANEL WITH PDLC FILM AND TOUCH-SENSITIVE DISPLAY DEVICE USING SAME
- BACKLIT TOUCH BUTTON ASSEMBLY
FIG. 1 is a front, top, right-side perspective view of a LCD monitor showing our new design;
FIG. 2 is a front elevational view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a rear elevational view thereof;
FIG. 4 is a left side elevational view thereof;
FIG. 5 is a right side elevational view thereof;
FIG. 6 is a top plan view thereof;
FIG. 7 is a bottom plan view thereof; and,
FIG. 8 is a view of using state thereof.
The broken lines are shown in FIG. 8 for illustrative purposes only and form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a LCD monitor, as shown and described.
Filed: Sep 23, 2005
Date of Patent: Oct 17, 2006
Assignee: Innolux Display Corp. (Miao-Li)
Inventors: Yung-Hsiang Chen (Miao-Li), Che-Min Huang (Miao-Li), Meng-Tse Tsai (Miao-Li), Ming-Chih Huang (Miao-Li)
Primary Examiner: Freda S. Nunn
Attorney: Wei Te Chung
Application Number: 29/239,022