Latest The Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd. Patents:
FIG. 1 is a front view of an automobile tire, showing the new design, a rear view thereof, a top plan view thereof, a bottom plan view thereof appearing the same as the front view;
FIG. 2 is a right side view of the automobile tire, a left side view thereof appearing the same as the right side view;
FIG. 3 is a fragmentary front view of the automobile tire, showing in enlargement the portion of line 3—3 and in the direction of arrows in FIG. 1;
FIG. 4 is an enlarged cross-sectional view of the automobile tire taken along line 4—4 and in the direction of the arrows in FIG. 3; and,
FIG. 5 is an enlarged perspective view of the automobile tire.
In the drawings, the even broken lines represent environmental structure only; the dash-dot-dash lines represent the boundary between the claimed design and the tire sidewall. All broken lines represent subject matter that forms no part of the claim.
The ornamental design for automobile tire, as shown and described.
|D269337||June 14, 1983||Maeda et al.|
|D279178||June 11, 1985||Nakamura et al.|
|D291550||August 25, 1987||Graas|
|D347818||June 14, 1994||Loser et al.|
|D390173||February 3, 1998||Aoki|
|D397655||September 1, 1998||Takada|
|D403284||December 29, 1998||Le|
|D415985||November 2, 1999||Le et al.|
|D421583||March 14, 2000||Kemp, Jr.|
|D460409||July 16, 2002||Weaver et al.|
|D487249||March 2, 2004||Okamoto|
|D498455||November 16, 2004||Nonaka|
|D505387||May 24, 2005||Nonaka|
- Bridgestone M774 Tire, 2004 Tread Design Guide, Jan. 2004, p. 111. 1/5.
- Double Coin RLB 400 Tire, 2004 Tread Design Guide, Jan. 2004, p. 117. 2/2.
- Dunlop SP881 Tire, 2004 Tread Design Guide, Jan. 2004, p. 118. 1/4.
- Kumho Power Fleet 936 Tire, 2004 Tread Design Guide, Jan. 2004, p. 126. 3/4.
- Michelin XDY-EX Tire, 2004 Tread Design Guide, Jan. 2004, p. 131. 4/5.
- Sumitomo ST901 Tire, 2004 Tread Design Guide, Jan. 2004, p. 140. 2/2.
Filed: Sep 13, 2005
Date of Patent: Nov 7, 2006
Assignee: The Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd. (Tokyo)
Inventor: Takayuki Suzuki (Kanagawa)
Primary Examiner: Robert M. Spear
Attorney: Rader, Fishman & Grauer PLLC
Application Number: 29/238,159