Bow-curved front portion for a theodolite geodetic apparatus
Latest Trimble Jena GmbH Patents:
- Surveying system and rotating mirror for a surveying system
- Tracker, surveying apparatus and method for tracking a target
- Method and apparatus for assigning measuring points to a set of fixed points
- Optical system for tracking a target
- Dampening device for a surveying rod and surveying rod comprising a dampening device
The broken lines in the figures are included to show unclaimed subject matter only, and do not constitute part of the claimed inventive design.
The ornamental design for a bow-curved front portion for a theodolite geodetic apparatus, as shown and described.
Filed: Mar 10, 2010
Date of Patent: Apr 5, 2011
Assignee: Trimble Jena GmbH (Jena)
Inventors: Torsten Kludas (Zottelstedt), Martin Stohr (Jena), Christian Schmidt (Jena), Dirk Albrecht (Jena), Marwin Kock (Jena), Michael Winterot (Jena), LaVonne Lynette Frazier (Arvada, CO)
Primary Examiner: Antoine D Davis
Attorney: Steptoe & Johnson LLP
Application Number: 29/347,592