Display screen with graphical user interface
Latest Avaya Inc. Patents:
- Mechanism for adaptive modification of an attribute tree in graph based contact centers
- Detection and auto-correction of talk path problems in communication sessions
- Selection of robot operation mode from determined compliance with a security criteria
- DOMAIN IDENTIFIER BASED ACCESS POLICY CONTROL
- Integration of real-time and non-real-time communications
The single FIGURE is a front view of a display screen with graphical user interface.
The broken line showing of the display screen illustrates the environment of the claimed design and forms no part thereof. The broken line showing of portions of the graphical user interface illustrates portions of the graphical user interface which form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a display screen with graphical user interface, as shown and described.
U.S. Patent Documents
|D398595||September 22, 1998||Baer et al.|
|6850258||February 1, 2005||Saitoh et al.|
|D574007||July 29, 2008||Kwag et al.|
|7562312||July 14, 2009||Rochford et al.|
|D598029||August 11, 2009||Lara et al.|
|D602035||October 13, 2009||Murchie et al.|
|D607891||January 12, 2010||Murchie et al.|
|D607892||January 12, 2010||Murchie et al.|
|D607897||January 12, 2010||Hirsch et al.|
|D644241||August 30, 2011||Lemay|
|20070226645||September 27, 2007||Kongqiao et al.|
|20110296312||December 1, 2011||Boyer et al.|
|20120121076||May 17, 2012||Yoakum|
- Notice of Allowance with English translation for Korea Patent Appllication No. 30-2011-0013428, dated Nov. 16, 2011.
- Official Action for Korea Patent Application No. 30-2011-0013428, dated Jul. 13, 2011 2 pages.
Filed: Oct 4, 2010
Date of Patent: Jul 24, 2012
Assignee: Avaya Inc. (Basking Ridge, NJ)
Inventors: David G. Boyer (Oceanport, NJ), Trung Dinh-Trong (Bedminster, NJ), Birgit Geppert (Basking Ridge, NJ), Frank Roessler (Basking Ridge, NJ), Narunas Bukauskas (Brooklyn, NY), Thomas Kleist (Redbourn), Tom Coombs (London)
Primary Examiner: Deanna L Fluegeman
Attorney: Sheridan Ross P.C.
Application Number: 29/376,188