Modular information handling system bezel
Latest Dell Products L.P. Patents:
- Systems and methods for predicting information handling resource failures using deep recurrent neural network with a modified gated recurrent unit having missing data imputation
- Anycast address configuration for extended local area networks
- System and method for providing a data center management controller
- Multiple function chassis mid-channel
- Isolating information handling system racks from shock and vibration in a modular data center
Broken lines shown in the drawings illustrate portions of the modular information handling system bezel, and form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for the modular information handling system bezel, as shown and described.
Filed: Oct 31, 2011
Date of Patent: Aug 7, 2012
Assignee: Dell Products L.P. (Round Rock, TX)
Inventors: Kevin Terwilliger (Austin, TX), Bryan K. Hunter (Round Rock, TX), David L. Mand (New Albany, IN), Richard Crisp (Austin, TX)
Primary Examiner: Freda S Nunn
Attorney: Hamilton & Terrile, LLP
Application Number: 29/405,200