Latest Nikon Patents:
- IMAGING DEVICE
- Movable body apparatus, exposure apparatus, manufacturing method of flat panel display, device manufacturing method, and movable body drive method
- Lithographic thermal distortion compensation with the use of machine learning
- Measurement processing device, X-ray inspection device, measurement processing method, measurement processing program, and structure manufacturing method
- Encoder scale, encoder, drive apparatus, and stage apparatus
The features shown in broken lines in the drawings depict environmental subject matter only and form no part of the claimed design. The dot-dash broken lines define the boundaries of the claimed design but form no part thereof.
The ornamental design for a digital camera, as shown and described.
|D505685||May 31, 2005||Yoshida|
|D534199||December 26, 2006||Hanafusa|
|D550744||September 11, 2007||Lee|
|D574872||August 12, 2008||Takagi|
|D581962||December 2, 2008||Takagi|
|D605681||December 8, 2009||Obata|
- DOS/V magazine Issue 9, Publication Date: May 1, 2002, p. 55, Date of Acceptance by the JPO: Apr. 25, 2002 (JPO Reference No. HA14009008).
- Weekly Ascii Issue 772, Publication Date: Feb. 8, 2010, p. 51, Date of Acceptance by the JPO: Feb. 8, 2010 (JPO Reference No. HA22001227).
- Radio Daily Newspaper, Digital Camera Coolpix 8800, Publication Date: Sep. 17, 2004, p. 19, Date of Acceptance by the JPO: Jan. 14, 2005 (JPO Reference No. HC17000407).
Filed: Aug 2, 2011
Date of Patent: Nov 6, 2012
Assignee: Nikon Corporation
Inventors: Hideaki Asano (Chiba), Masaaki Yanagisawa (Chigasaki), Arata Ono (Odawara)
Primary Examiner: Adir Aronovich
Attorney: Caesar, Rivise, Bernstein, Cohen & Pokotilow, Ltd.
Application Number: 29/398,586