Graphical user interface for a display screen
Latest Avaya Inc. Patents:
- Mechanism for adaptive modification of an attribute tree in graph based contact centers
- Detection and auto-correction of talk path problems in communication sessions
- Selection of robot operation mode from determined compliance with a security criteria
- DOMAIN IDENTIFIER BASED ACCESS POLICY CONTROL
- Integration of real-time and non-real-time communications
The single FIGURE is a front view of a display screen with graphical user interface.
The broken line showing of the display screen illustrates the environment of the claimed design and forms no part thereof. The broken line showing of portions of the graphical user interface illustrates portions of the graphical user interface which form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a graphical user interface for a display screen, as shown and described.
Filed: Oct 4, 2010
Date of Patent: Mar 19, 2013
Assignee: Avaya Inc. (Basking Ridge, NJ)
Inventors: David G. Boyer (Oceanport, NJ), Trung Dinh-Trong (Bedminster, NJ), Birgit Geppert (Basking Ridge, NJ), Frank Roessler (Basking Ridge, NJ), Narunas Bukauskas (Brooklyn, NY), Thomas Kleist (Redbourn), Tom Coombs (London)
Primary Examiner: Deanna L Fluegeman
Application Number: 29/376,191