Display screen with graphical user interface
Latest Cisco Technology, Inc. Patents:
- Multi-VRF Universal Device Internet Protocol Address for Fabric Edge Devices
- Efficient Content-Addressable Memory Entry Integrity Checking Including for Protecting the Accuracy of Packet Processing Operations
- Efficient Content-Addressable Memory Lookup Result Integrity Checking and Correcting Operations Including for Protecting the Accuracy of Packet Processing Operations
- Coordinated Updating and Searching a Content-Addressable Memory Including for Packet Processing Operations
- Interfacing a microphone or headset with multiple computing devices
The broken line showings of the display screen are for the purpose of illustrating environmental structure and form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental display screen with graphical user interface, as shown and described.
Filed: Dec 16, 2010
Date of Patent: Mar 26, 2013
Assignee: Cisco Technology, Inc. (San Jose, CA)
Inventors: John M. Kanalakis, Jr. (San Jose, CA), Beate Fritsch (Oakland, CA), Hal Rucker (Hillsborough, CA), Peter D. Andrea (Oakland, CA)
Primary Examiner: Karen E Kearney
Application Number: 29/381,245