Front combination lamp for an automobile
Latest Toyota Patents:
- VEHICLE INSPECTION METHOD AND VEHICLE INSPECTION SYSTEM
- METHOD, INFORMATION PROCESSING DEVICE, AND NON-TRANSITORY STORAGE MEDIUM
- COIL FOR INDUCTION HEATING, METHOD FOR MANUFACTURING THE SAME, AND METHOD FOR MANUFACTURING QUENCHED PRODUCT
- VEHICLE DISPLAY DEVICE
- SYSTEM AND METHOD FOR DETERMINING ACTIONS OF A VEHICLE BY VISIBLE LIGHT COMMUNICATION
The claimed design is indicated by the relatively dark portions in the figures. The relatively light portions form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a front combination lamp for an automobile, as shown and described.
|D528685||September 19, 2006||Yoshida|
|D544114||June 5, 2007||Ohta|
|D560291||January 22, 2008||Koyama|
|D561358||February 5, 2008||Tachibana|
|D597232||July 28, 2009||Hanaoka|
|D726941||April 14, 2015||Kato|
|D728133||April 28, 2015||Bieling|
- Toyota, Toyota Corolla (2014), netcarshow.com <http://www.netcarshow.com/toyota/2014-corolla/>, available at least as early as Apr. 20, 2015.
- Mazda, Mazda 6 (2016), netcarshow.com <http://www.netcarshow.com/mazda/2016-6/>, available at least as early as Apr. 20, 2015.
- Audi, Audi A1 (2015), netcarshow.com <http://www.netcarshow.com/audi/2015-a1/>, available at least as early as Apr. 20, 2015.